Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The NHGH's of Life Part 2

I swear sometimes it's like the universe gets off on fucking with me. Work's been shit the past few days. I'm getting so fucking tired of the shit I have to put up with there. The schedule changes at work have me there later in the evening. Most of the time that's not much of a problem but on Saturdays it cuts into my gaming time. By the time I get to the session, more than half of it's over. I won a ticket to the upcoming Oct. 3rd Gwar concert but I can't go due to both having to work and a general lack of money because of my fucked up financial situation. My Outback failed the emissions test necessitating repairs costing about $1,200.00. NHGH just keeps nailing me with that shit eating grin of his and the random factors align in a negative permutation. When will things improve? No matter how much money goes to paying off my credit card debts, the rate at which they're decreasing seems minimal at best. I can't go anywhere or do anything because the money's just not there. I'm frustrated and pissed off more than I'd like to be. I don't need this in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment