Sunday, October 27, 2013

Indulging Myself

  I'm a responsible person for the most part. I make sure my bills get paid. I'm slowly getting rid of my credit card debt and I try to put up the shit life throws at me. However, every once in a while, I need to indulge myself. I need to do something for me. Without these indulgences, my life would become intolerable. My past indulgences include my Scottish claymore, my kilts and my zentais. None of these were necessities. They simply were things I wanted because I wanted them. My latest indulgence is the purchase of a SDCC Torchwood: Miracle Day Soulless mask. This mask set me back $199.00 but it was worth it. I'll post a video of me wearing it when it arrives. The mask is my birthday gift to me. Here are some pics of me wearing my red zentai and Soulless mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment