Tuesday, February 12, 2013

You're Welcome Ladies

To all you ladies out there that are tired of less than ideal guys hitting on you, you can rest assured that I never will. I'm well aware of the fact that you want nothing to do with me so I leave you all alone. I know all too well that there are a lot of self deluded guys out there that think they can get any woman they want when, in fact, all they do is make you sick to your stomach. They just don't get the hint that you don't want them around. These omega males actually think that they're somebody. I'm not that fucking stupid. I'm fully aware of my nonentity status. I know that I don't stand a chance in the dating scene so I don't waste your time or mine. I leave you ladies alone so you can find a suitable person to hook up with and for that, you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment