Thursday, February 14, 2013

A P.T.T. Moment

For me, Valentine's Day is a day I can ignore with impunity. I don't have to buy any gifts, watch chick flicks or do anything even remotely romantic. I can be a self centered prick and get away with it. Most guys can't pull that off. They have to make nice with their significant others and play their little love games. And if they fail, no sex, probably for quite a while if they really screw things up. Me? I have no one so I never have to play these silly little romantic games. Not now, not ever. Not being in a relationship means doing what I want when I want. It means I don't have to run the gauntlet of her friends to see if I meet up to their standards. The same goes for her relatives. I don't have to worry about what she'll think of my eccentricities and fetishes because she doesn't exist. Yup, I've got it made. This polishing the turd moment has been brought to you by the Malkavian Madness Network. All madness, all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment