Monday, July 9, 2012

Zentai suits

As of this posting, I have three zentai suits on order; a standard black one, a metallic black one and a camouflage one. The first one should be arriving in the next day or two. This waiting is driving me nuts. I really want to see what it's like to wear one, to be totally enveloped inside it. Anonymous. I eventually would like to get more suits in different styles but this is a nice start. None of them will have eye or mouth openings as that would ruin the anonymity. I want to be featureless, blank. A hood with eye openings will be bought that I can wear under the zentai suit's hood for those instances where I need to see better. Come to think of it, I already have a spandex hood that might work. It has mesh screens over the eyes. I hope the measurements I gave them work. I want my zentai to fit nice and snug against my body like a second skin. I don't know if I'll be wearing them in public anytime soon. My fetishes have always been private matters that I've been reluctant to tell others about until recently. No one at work knows about this blog, my YouTube account or my Deviant Art account. The only people that know anything about them are people I've met through them. I prefer it that way. I confess though, that it might be interesting to go to the Renaissance Faire wearing the camouflage zentai. I wonder if it would draw as much attention as that time I wore the Viking helmet there. A YouTube friend suggested that I post some videos of me wearing my zentai to my YouTube account. Sounds like a cool idea. I won't show my face though. It's that whole anonymity thing. I'll also post some pics on the blog and maybe on Deviant Art. That's all for now. Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment