Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The first suit

The standard black zentai arrived yesterday. It fit BEAUTIFULLY!! Those custom measurements I sent to Zentai Box worked nicely. The only minor problem I had was when it came time to zip up the suit. I'm not especially flexible and it was hard to reach the lower zipper pull when it got in between my shoulder blades. I ended up running a short length of cord through the zipper pull to form a loop. Then I used my plastic crook hook to catch the loop so I could pull it up. The top zipper pull was less of a problem. I love the way the suit feels against my skin. The suit gently constricts itself around my entire body. All tactile and visual sensations are blunted by the suit. I wore a second hood under the zentai hood. It's made of black spandex with mesh covered eye holes. That way if I need to see better, I can pull down the zentai hood and still remain masked. What's the fun in wearing zentai if you're not anonymous? I loved the way it felt so much that I decided to sleep in it last night. I can't wait for the other two suits to arrive. The metallic black suit is already in the mail. It hasn't left China yet though. The camouflage suit is still being made. I'm considering wearing the camouflage zentai to the Bristol Renaissance Faire if I get a chance to go this year. While drinking wouldn't be much of a problem, eating poses some difficulties. I don't want to get food stains on my suit. Of course I could fill up before I go thus negating the need to eat there. I'll work things out when the time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment