Thursday, November 25, 2021

Thanksgiving Update

   The Dice of Death & Dismemberment Kickstarter is in the dice production phase of the operation. My Spiral Dice arrived yesterday. These dice were created for the Sapio RPG game system. A pre-layout version of the Spiral Dice Hackers' Guide can be found here along with the 'dice bag' for the Roll My Dice app so you can roll Spiral Dice on your phone or tablet. You can also view the Sapio rules here.

  I got to see Gwar at The Rave Nov. 4th. I'll be posting some videos to YouTube later today. They played most of the songs from the Scumdogs of the Universe album along with a few from the Blood of Gods album. While Hunter Jackson returned to the stage as Techno Destructo, I was hoping to also see Slymenstra Hymen, Sexecutioner and Sleazy P. Martini. However, they weren't there. For a large part of the concert, the center and other side of the concert crowd got sprayed by the fake blood and other fluids during the show. I was becoming concerned that I would come away from the concert barely splattered at all. That changed when they played their last song of the show, Fuck This Place. I got thoroughly soaked in a fairly short period of time. The dye completely soaked into the front of the Gwar t-shirt I wore. My skin was dyed red from my head to my groin area. My Gwar hat got sprayed for the second time. I'm not washing the dye out of either my hat or t-shirt. I purchased a Gwar knit hat for winter, a copy of When Heroes Roamed the Earth signed by Hunter Jackson and the last Balsac the Jaws of Death Covid mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment