Sunday, November 14, 2021

Health Info Among other Things

   My endocrinologist has added Farxiga (Dapagliflozin 5mg) to my diabetes medications. I have to lower my insulin intake from 26 to 16 units. There is the possibility that the Farxiga and Trulicity regiment can get me off of the insulin. I've edited the MyIHR site and my eMedtag flash drives to reflect these changes.

  On 10-23-19 at 3:41 am, I backed the Hexacube Kickstarter. On 11-6-21 at 12:11 pm my order finally arrived. For the record, that's 745 days, 8 hours and 30 minutes. The dice turned out fine and I'm happy with my order. While the pandemic was largely to blame for the order arriving so late, other factors were at work as well. James contacted several different dice manufacturers to create the dice and while they were happy to take his money, they were reluctant to manufacture the dice to the proper specifications. The dice samples they turned out were below standards. James wanted to create dice that were less biased that conventional RPG dice. Some said that they couldn't make the needed molds. How hard is it to make a chamfered cube shaped mold? Could it be that they couldn't get the relative sizes of the square and hexagonal faces set correctly? If you want more info regarding how Hexacubes function, use the link provided above.

  I've downloaded the .PDF version of Dungeon Bitches and a tentative timetable has been set for the release of the print version as well as the .PDF supplements. The GoDice people have received their chips and can start the pre-production of 1,200 smart dice. This will allow them to optimize their production methods and detect and fix any risks and problems before full scale mass production commences. If all goes well, the GoDice could start shipping by Jan. 22nd.

  I have to mail in my pension papers to the union and get that process initiated. There's still one question I have so I have to contact the union and get some answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment