Sunday, December 5, 2021

Gwar @ The Rave, Nov. 4th

   After promising to post photos and videos from Gwar's Nov. 4th concert at The Rave, here they are. The opening two bands were EyeHateGod and Napalm Death. Here are some photos of them.

This is EyeHateGod.

And this is Napalm Death.
  And now we come to Gwar. I uploaded three videos of the songs Salaminizer, Black & Huge and Fuck This Place. Here they are for your enjoyment.

 


  I was happy to Techno Destructo (Hunter Jackson) at the show. He hasn't been touring with Gwar for some time. Like I said in a previous post, I was disappointed that Slymenstra Hymen, Sexecutioner and Sleazy P. Martini weren't there. I still enjoyed the show.

If you watch the video closely, you can see some of the instances where I get hit by the various fluids being sprayed at the crowd. Here are some after concert photos of my niece, Annie, her husband, John and myself after the show.


  And here are some photos of the front and back of the Gwar shirt I wore to the show.




No comments:

Post a Comment