Thursday, April 1, 2021

A Few More Updates

   I've received my first Covid-19 vaccination this past Friday. I'm due to get my second shot on April 23rd. All I have to do in the meantime is avoid catching Covid-19.

  Some time back, I found a pair of airpods on the ground when I was leaving work. Since they appeared to be in good condition, I picked them up and kept them. Problem was I had no way to charge them up to see if they worked or not. Today I ordered a refurbished charging case. Hopefully, these airpods work. It'll be nice to have some wireless earphones.

  My federal refund has yet to be deposited in my account. I wish I knew what the fuck was going on with it. I need that money to help pay down my Aurora bill. I'll be back to working full time when I return to work this Monday.

  I received a letter from the Treasury Dept. stating that I will be receiving another $600.00 stimulus payment sometime in the next 7 days. This is an unexpected windfall. Most of the money will go to paying on my medical bills but I'm planning on getting 12 sets of Battle Dice for Cthulhu Wars. Every faction will have their own set of 20 Battle Dice plus there will be a neutral set in case the dice pool goes over 20 dice. My place of employment is offering $100.00 to employees that receive both vaccine shots for Covid-19. Once I get my second shot on 4/23/21, I'm going to find out how I can get my $100.00.

  On the national news front, the Smartmatic and Dominion lawsuits against Fox News and others are working their way through the courts. I don't want either of these cases to be settled out of court. I want these two companies to win and wipe the smug, condescending grins off the faces of these lying, hypocritical propaganda monkeys once and for all. A massive hit to their wallets will do that nicely.

  Sidney Powell, Trump's former lawyer, has come up with the most absurd defense regarding the Dominion lawsuit. She claims that no reasonable person would believe her statements and that she was just expressing her opinion. If you read the linked article, you'll see what a load of bullshit that is. Apparently, she was trying something like the Tucker Carlson defense. Personally, I want to see Sidney Powell, Fox News, OAN and everyone else Smartmatic and Dominion are suing lose big and have to pay through the nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment