Sunday, March 21, 2021

More Medical and Other News

   I'm finally eligible to get the Covid-19 vaccine. I'll be getting it this Friday the 26th. I have to get some lab tests done before I see my nephrologist this Wednesday. My eyeglass prescription has changed and I need to have my glasses updated.

  I've added more to my Cthulhu Wars order that will be coming from The Game Steward. I've added the Neutral Unit Identifiers pack for the nine currently available factions as well as the upcoming Daemon Sultan and Bubastis factions. I'm contemplating getting the Battle Dice sets for all the factions when I get my refund. I might get some 3D printed gates too. The Game Steward has sent an email stating that the Cthulhu Wars Kickstarters will be loaded for ocean freight from China by July 31st and the Game Steward will get their shipment sometime in October. This timeline isn't set in stone. Things could still go wrong.

  Gen Con has moved to Sept. 16th - 19th. Because of the pandemic, Gen Con Indy, Gen Con Online and Pop-Up Gen Con will be running simultaneously. It's unlikely that I'll be attending in any capacity this year. My hoping to be able to attend Gen Con 2022.

No comments:

Post a Comment