Sunday, April 4, 2021

Miscellany

   The airpods charging case has been delayed but I should receive it soon. The 3D printed Dice Jail arrived yesterday. Here's a pic.

  You might be wondering why I'd order something that really serves no viable purpose. Dice have no memory so putting them in jail serves no purpose. If a die is biased because of some flaw introduced in the manufacturing process, the die is always going to be biased. Nothing's going to change that. The dice jail is kitsch plain and simple. 
  While my hip has improved quite a bit since the surgery, my legs still get tired and sore when I stand for long periods of time. I'm hoping this goes away over time. Things were somewhat better this last shift. The area behind my right knee didn't get all tight and sore like it had been getting the past couple of shifts. I've been making an effort not to peg leg too much as that just exacerbates things.
  The 4Oceans mask frames are still in Charlotte, MI. I've talked with Post Office people twice now and have even filed a case report but still nothing happens. What's the fucking problem? They have the address that the package needs to be sent to so why haven't they mailed it? Their automated system sucks. It abruptly cuts off speaking before the sentence is completed. It hears answers to its queries despite the fact that I haven't said a damned thing and trying to get a live person on the phone is nigh impossible. I'm going to keep calling them until I get some satisfaction regarding the mask frames.



No comments:

Post a Comment