Saturday, October 20, 2012

Hatred: Self or Otherwise

There are times when I wish the entire world would fuck itself in the ass sideways with a dead cat. I get tired of dealing with the moronic twits populating this insignificant little dirt ball and wish that I could cull them from the herd and kill them just because I want them dead. That's not too much to ask is it? I admit that it's a tad megalomaniacal to desire such a thing. So what? I'm not the only person to ever think such thoughts. Of course there are times when my hatred turns inward and I wonder why I bother continuing my worthless existence. I constantly feel like I don't belong anywhere which makes it damn difficult to try new things. I always feel like I'm being judged. I figure that rejection is inevitable so I don't waste the time. I can't get comfortable in most social situations. I used to be more optimistic about my future. I thought I was smart. I thought said intelligence would get me a good education and a decent job. I have a B.S. in chemistry. What do I have to show for it? Nothing. I work in a grocery store. I've wasted my potential. I've made too many stupid decisions in my life. The question before me now is can I salvage something decent from this or am I just engaging in an act of futility?

No comments:

Post a Comment