Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Costumes

Halloween will soon be here. It's one of my favorite holidays. I enjoy the fantasy of it. I like seeing the costumes people wear. From time to time, I've dressed up for Halloween. I dressed up as King Diamond for a party some years back and last year I was the wrestler Mankind at Glenn's party. When I do dress up, I don't do cute. I can't stand cute costumes unless kids are wearing them. I'd rather wear something scary, cool or unusual. I also like costumes that hide who I am. Something with a really cool mask. Zentai make great Halloween costumes because they make you anonymous. Not all the zentai designs are to my liking though. Patterns that would make me look like an oversized puppy I won't wear. The same goes for zentai sporting animal ears and a tail. And the garment must cover my entire body. Once it's zipped up, there must be no openings. Granted this makes it harder to see and I'd have to unmask to eat anything, but I like being totally hidden. I ordered two more zentais recently. The order was placed mid October but it was delayed due to the Halloween rush. My original order was for a desert camouflage design for one and a cracked earth design for the other. Unfortunately, Zentai Box can no longer get the cracked earth design. I replaced it with a blue and white wavy striped pattern. It had a sort of cold themed supervillain vibe to it. Because of the problems I had with the metallic zentai I ordered a while back, they said they'd give me a discount. I asked them if they'd give me a free black metallic hood instead and they agreed. I also got another discount because the blue and white wavy striped zentai costs a little more than the cracked earth design. And the great thing is they suggested this design as a replacement. I can't wait for the order to arrive. It will be a great birthday present. Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment