Sunday, January 1, 2023

Start of a New Year

   I'm due to have the cataract in my right eye removed Jan. 9th. Because I won't be allowed to lift more than 10 lbs. or engage in any strenuous activity for one week after the surgery, I decided to take a week's paid vacation. I'll use that time to take it easy and chill out.

  New Year's Eve and New Year's Day didn't amount to much. I was hoping to ring in the New Year playing board games with my friends, but that didn't work out. My main computer is currently out of commission. Apparently, Windows got scrambled during an update and now the computer won't boot up.

  I've picked up the core rules for Cortex Prime and Fate. I've also purchased the Fate System Toolkit. I've downloaded .PDF files for these games as well as a bunch of files for the Cypher System. I'll buy the revised Cypher System core book some time in the future. Other than that, there isn't much going on in my life. Same boring shit every damn day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment