Saturday, August 3, 2019

Nerdhalla Day 3

  The last of my scheduled events are done. I bought the Sleeper and Tcho-Tcho factions for Cthulhu Wars. I got 3 free Astral Acolytes with my purchases.  I played in a Luchador event that I'd played last year and made a Cthulhu style deck box in a crafting event. Here's a picture of the box.
   It's a little crude compared to some of the examples they had on display, but I like it nonetheless. There are no events scheduled for tomorrow. I'm going to get up early and get everything packed into the Rav 4, check out and head over to the 24 hour parking facility at 109 South Capitol. I'm going to make a last run through the convention center so I can get a 36 d6 dice cube, some dice to group with a lone d20 I have so it will be part of a complete polyhedral set and take some more pics. By about noon, I'll be on the road heading for home.

No comments:

Post a Comment