Friday, August 2, 2019

Nerdhalla Day 2

  The second day of Gen Con has ended. Today it was The Forge of Fury, a D&D 3.5 scenario and Time Travelers in King Arthur's Court, a Doctor Who scenario. The Doctor Who scenario was run by the same person that ran a Doctor Who scenario two years ago so I got to play Drex, a Sontaran warrior for the second time.
  I bought more dice, as if I needed more. I got a set of d10s and d6s for Cyberpunk. I got a set of Elder dice primarily for Call of Cthulhu and a set of d2 Elder Sign coins. I've wanted a set of legitimate d2s for some time now. The other d2s I have are d6s marked with three 1s and three 2s. The last purchases I'll make tomorrow are some deck boxes for my Paranoia decks, a cube of 36 d6s for the latest version of the Judge Dredd RPG and the last two factions, Sleeper and Tcho-Tcho, for Cthulhu Wars. If they have a 6-8 player world board, I'll buy that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment