Thursday, May 14, 2015

Some Updates

  I still don't know if my insurance is going to cover that $12,889.80 hospital bill I incurred at the end of last year. The latest news is that the UFCW Insurance people wanted Aurora to fax over the itemized list of expenses to them. This is after I had to get Aurora to fax the list to Anthem. I gave them the claim number and the fax number. Aurora proceeded to fax the list to the wrong number. I gave them the correct number and hopefully the list was faxed to the UFCW Insurance people. I'm going to call them later today and make sure. I still figure that I'm going to get screwed in this matter despite all the hoops I've had to jump through. If that happens, my plans to go to GenCon this year might have to be cancelled. There's no way I'm going to be able to go if I'm stuck paying this on my own.

  On a different front, I've left both the Bondage Uprising and Sub Shop Yahoo groups. The only reason I joined those groups was because I wanted to see how the other half lived. The other half being people that actually have sex lives and indulge in bondage. The way I see it, no experience equals no opinion regarding anything posted. I also believe that Autumn and Nicole want nothing more to do with me. I've worn out my welcome. Neither one of them has responded to my emails regarding the Bondage Uprising web site. Truth to tell, they haven't responded to anything email or comment wise. Just as well, I never really belonged there. These groups are for people with experience, not a pathetic virgin and wannabe BDSMer that no woman will ever want to fuck like me. If having sex is a rite of passage in this society, and I believe it is, then I'm not even officially a man yet. That being said, I should be barred from any and all adult oriented groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment