Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Relationships

  I no longer see myself as ever being involved in a relationship. This is primarily because I don't exist as far as women are concerned. They don't view me as a potential partner so I don't waste the time pursuing them. I don't need that much rejection in my life. I've pretty much come to grips with fact that I'm unappealing to them. I figure every women that has ever laid eyes on me shot me down inside a few seconds.
  This means that I'm going to be spending a lot of time by myself. Nothing new, I've gotten used to being by myself. I've gone to movies alone, the Ren Faire alone. I've even attended Gen Con alone. This is my life, welcome to it.
  Being alone also means no sex life. Again nothing new. Want to hear a bit of stunning news? Ever hear of the 40 Year Old Virgin? Add almost 11 years and you've got me, the guy no woman wants to touch. Yay. This is result of a lifetime of being told by people that I was a nobody. The number of friends I had as a teenager could be counted on one hand even if two fingers were cut off. It's taken me a long time to acquire what little social life I have. My lack of extensive interaction with women has left me socially and emotionally stunted when it comes to them. Throw in some hard wired fetishes acquired over the years and my chances of having a meaningful relationship with a woman asymptotically approaches nonexistence. I debated releasing this bit of news because of who might end up reading it but then I thought "Who fucking cares?". It's unlikely that anyone I know will ever read this blog and if they did, so what? I really doubt that any of this will be all that new to them.
  Hell there are times I'm amazed that I have any friends at all. I'm amazed anyone bothers to read the poetry I've posted here and on Deviant Art. I actually have two watchers on Deviant Art. Two. Will wonders never cease? And three YouTube subscribers. People follow me on Twitter. How is it that someone so insignificant in the grand scheme of things has people reading his insane little rants? Anyone reading this who cares to weigh in on this matter can feel free to drop me a line via the comments portion of this blog.
  That's all for now. This is the Right Reverend Mike, Head Honcho and sole member of the Fellowship of The Eternal Dobbs Pipe Clench, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment