Friday, April 1, 2022

Chop Suey Part 2 (More Odds & Ends)

  I'm currently trying to sell my Rav 4. One place has offered a little over $11,000 for the car. Another place has offered around $4,600. If the first place wants the car and can come pick it up, I'll sell it to them. The Crit Effect & Fright Effect dice sets have achieved their funding goal. They have 14 more days to collect more money and unlock stretch goals. The GoDice Kickstarter orders are now locked.
  My federal refund is still being processed. This waiting is getting to be a pain in the ass. If I can get my refund plus sell the Rav 4 for $11,000, I'd have plenty of money to not only take care of some bills, but I could also shunt some money into my HSA, Simple and Serve accounts.
  I need to get my Tab A6 fixed again. The back has partially popped off and I can't get it fastened back in place. It looks like the new battery has swelled up just like the last one did. I want to use this tablet for gaming. I've installed a 200Gb mini-SD card in the unit and I want to copy all my gaming book PDFs onto it. That plus a program that can read PDFs and other types of text files will allow me access to my entire gaming book PDF collection without having to use my laptop. I'll have a small, portable and easy to access library that I can take with me when I game.
  They've hired some new people at work and another employee in my department is leaving. I'm hoping that if we get more people in my department, I'll start getting early shifts again. I'm getting tired of closing all the time. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment