Sunday, February 6, 2022

Same Shit, Different Day

   Things have been a bit fucked up lately. First off, back in November, a notice was put at work regarding signing up for insurance. I mistakenly thought that this notice was for new people that were now qualified to get health insurance, so I ignored it. It turns out that said notice was meant for everyone and I was supposed to renew my insurance. The end result is my insurance came to an end on Jan. 1st, 2022. I can't get back on my employer's insurance again until November. Fortunately, I still had my account information for the HealthCare.gov website and I managed to secure health insurance from them. The insurance went into effect on Feb. 1st, 2022. My fuck up cost me an appointment with my new oncologist and has delayed refilling some of my prescriptions. I've also signed up for dental insurance, but I haven't yet received my information.

  I should be getting my copy of Dungeon Bitches soon. The tracking app places it in my hometown, but the Post Office hasn't accepted it yet. Other than that, not much has been happening on the Kickstarter front. A speaker fell off the basement wall and landed on my Cthulhu Horror Clix and some of my Mythos coins. Fortunately, other than the stand for my Cultist coin being destroyed, nothing else was badly damaged. I had to glue one of Cthulhu's wings back on and refasten it to its stand. The speaker wasn't remounted on the wall in order to prevent this from happening again. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment