Sunday, January 9, 2022

Dull Normality

     Things have once again settled into a dull routine. The cycle of work, home, work, home mindlessly marches on. I've seen a few new movies like Venom 2, Matrix: Resurrections, Eternals, Spiderman: No Way Home and Ghostbusters: Afterlife. I've purchased a set of Glow in the Dark Great Old Ones from Noble Knight Games. The set included Azathoth, Hastur, The King in Yellow, Nyarlathotep, Ithaqua, Rhan-Tegoth, Ubbo-Sathla, Tsathoggua, Shub-Niggurath and Yog-Sothoth. Cthulhu was purchased separately. All, except Azathoth, came with loyalty cards and spellbooks. Now the faction Great Old Ones can also be played as Independent Great Old Ones. I haven't heard much about the status of my orders from The Game Steward.

  I'm not sure how well the Farxiga is helping control my diabetes. I should be due to have my a1c checked so I'll get some insight then. Not much else to report health wise. I still have some paperwork to file in regard to my pension. Nothing much has been happening on the Kickstarter front.   

No comments:

Post a Comment