Sunday, June 20, 2021

Gwar, The Rave & the Demogorgon (D&D)

   The Loot Crate Demogorgon is mine. No one else bid on it. I've paid for it but it has yet to be shipped. This is the Dungeons & Dragons Demogorgon not that creature from Stranger Things. That thing just some pretender to the True Prince of Demons title. Here's a pic of the Loot Crate Demogorgon. This will go nicely with my 4th edition Orcus miniature.

 


The Glow in the Dark and Ancients gates have arrived and been added to my Cthulhu Wars collection. I'm hoping that the free d2 stretch goal for the Two Swords Village Orbidice set will be unlocked soon.

  I've purchased a ticket and parking pass to the Nov. 4th Gwar concert at The Rave. I've told my niece, Annie, and her husband John about the concert via Twitter. I @'d both Gwar and The Rave in the tweet. Gwar responded and The Rave liked the tweet. This is the first time that a metal band, or any other celebrity, responded to one of my tweets. I have to admit I'm rather stoked about it.

  Other than some online shopping, not much else has been going on in my life. I have some medical related bills I need to take care of. I'm going to start shunting money into my Simple account so I can pay those bills off and get them off my back. Setting the money aside might be somewhat difficult since my hours at work have been reduced. Hopefully, my hours will return to normal soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment