Tuesday, February 13, 2018

On a more personal note...

  I've added a bunch of weird dice to my collection. I have dice from one sided Moebius dice to twenty sided dice and everything in between. Add to that some d22s, d24s, d26s, d28s, a d30, d34, d48, d50, d60, d100 and the colossal d120 to round out the set. I also have a set of specially marked ten sided dice that can be used as percentile, a d1,000, a d10,000, a d100,000 and a d1,000,000. Another set of ten sided dice generates numbers from .000 to .999. Most of these dice came from The Dice Shop. The Moebius dice are found at Awesome Dice.
  Plans for this year's Gen Con are underway. The four day badge has been purchased and the hotel room reserved. This year, I had to wait 9 hours and 4 minutes before I could reserve my room so once again I'm out in the boondocks. I've been paying down my credit card and shifting money to my Simple and Serve accounts. Next month is a five check month so I'll be able to shift more money into them. My state and federal tax refunds are also going towards Gen Con.

No comments:

Post a Comment