Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Who's Reading this Blog?

  At this point in time, I've had 4,492 pageviews of my blog. However, since I started writing this blog, not one person has left a comment here or become a follower. I find it a bit unusual that no one out there has an opinion on any of the things I've ranted about. I'd have thought by now that at least one person would have spoken up even if it was just to tell me to go fuck myself. I don't know if the lack of comments is a good thing or a bad thing. I would like some idea as to the type of people that are reading my blog posts. Who are you? Drop me a line and let me know. I don't expect everyone to agree with my views and I know I must have pissed off a few people by now. A little feedback wouldn't hurt. Once again, this is the Right Rev. Mike, founder and sole member of the Fellowship of The Eternal Dobbs Pipe signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment