Sunday, September 7, 2014

My Last Rant on this Subject

  My sex life is nonexistent. It is always going to be nonexistent. With that in mind, I've decided to make this my last rant on this topic. After this, I won't write about it anymore. As any regular reader here knows, women are utterly and completely disinterested in me. I am the ultimate omega male. There many reasons for this.
  1. I'm not particularly handsome. Let's face facts, I'm a dumpy, possibly balding fuck. My looks pretty much scream genetic defective.
  2. Despite a college degree, I work as a wage slave in a grocery store doing a job a retarded monkey could probably pull off. Whatever potential I had was wasted due to laziness and stupidity on my part. A B.S. in chemistry and nothing to show for it.
  3. I never left home. That's right, dear insouciant reader, yours truly still lives with his parents. If there's anything guaranteed to both turn women away and keep them away, it's this.
  4. No woman wants to deal with someone as sexually inexperienced as I am. Being a virgin at my age is proof positive of how undesirable I am to the opposite sex. Hell, I couldn't get laid at a heterosexual nymphomaniacs convention.
  5. While it might appear at times that I seem to be a happy person, deep down I'm a bitter, cynical individual that tends to regard humanity as little more than a large group of vicious animals. There are times when I sincerely believe that the only reason other people exist is so they can metaphorically shit all over me.
  6. I'm a nothing and a nobody. I'm so far beneath contempt it's a wonder the rest of humanity even bothers to acknowledge my existence.
  7. Too much fantasizing has severely skewed what I want in a potential mate. I cling to an image of a desirable woman that is unachieveable. Expecting any woman to become my perfect mate, especially given how woefully inadequate I am is the height of arrogance. I have no right to hold anyone to standards I have so miserably failed to achieve.
  Taken singly, none of these physical and character flaws would necessarily prevent me from finding that special someone. However, the whole is far, far greater than the sum of its parts. Each defect augments and magnifies the others rendering said whole wholly, completely and utterly unpalatable to the fairer sex. I'm surprised they don't become physically ill whenever I'm around.
  So ends my final rant on this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment